Account id always 0

Gideon Spreeth <gspreeth <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I am working on a pjsua based client that registers more than one account.
internally I want to know which account was called on incoming call.I i look at
the pjsua console the registered accounts are nomber 2 and three. and i am able
to call them.I call the function:pjsua_call_get_info(call_id, &call_info);but
when I look at call_info.acc_id? it is always 0 for any account that was
called..How can i know what account was called?thank you!RegardsGideon Spreeth

Hello!

I didn't work with 2 or more accounts, but (it is just suggestion) maybe you
should select needed account as active. - in PJSUA application then you create
your own account - you can see only one asterisk opposite one of account in
accounts list. Maybe you should "shift" this asterisk in your program. and maybe
PJSIP lib always uses selected account as default for call and answer calls.