Account id always 0

Thank you guys..
My selected account that is active is account 2.. but I still always get a
0..

I would prefer not to have to look at the extension(but will look into
it),  i split my audio with splitcomb and would like the first account
registered always link to my first channel. irregardless of user specified
extension number etc..
I gor it working by using DTMF signal from asterisk server.. but again,
that is non standard setup that creates extra setup work for users..