Account id always 0

I am too facing the same issue.I basically take in the extension number as
a parameter and try to make a full sip URI out of it.

makeFullSipUri(string strExtention,pjsua_call_info *ptrCallInfo,string&
strfullUri)
{

}
But ptrCallInfo->acc_id is always 0 for the incoming call. For the outgoing
call though the acc_id points to the correct account.
I'd also like to know more on this issue

Thanks,
Sandeep