H.264 video encoder confiduration

Good day to All, guys!

Excuse me for long delay of response. I implemented put frames to
colorbar_dev.
And now I'm in process with configuration of H.264 encoder.
1. I changed PJMEDIA_H264_PACKETIZER_MODE_NON_INTERLEAVED usage in code
#if 1     // I changet from "0" to "1"
    if (data->fmtp.packetization_mode == 0)
 pktz_cfg.mode = PJMEDIA_H264_PACKETIZER_MODE_SINGLE_NAL;
    else if (data->fmtp.packetization_mode == 1)
 pktz_cfg.mode = PJMEDIA_H264_PACKETIZER_MODE_NON_INTERLEAVED;
    else
 return PJ_ENOTSUP;
#else
but it don't help me with packets lost and low bit rate.

2. About method pjmedia_vid_codec_h264_parse_fmtp. I agree with linking to
RFC (rfc6184 8.1).
But: How can I set profile-level-id correct? and How can I be sure what it
is present?

3.
>So I think pjsip behaves properly here, and changing the default h264
>level can be risky. The ideal way is to fix the remote endpoint
>setting.
How it can be changed? What do you mean?

4.
>If the remote endpoint is also pjsip, the SDP
>fmtp, e.g: "profile-level-id", can be set in
>pjmedia_vid_codec_param.dec_fmtp.
Remote endpoint is PJSIP client at Dobango SDK under iPad.
How can I specify "profile-level-id" in this case?

5.
>Note that modifying the default codec param should be done using
>pjmedia_vid_codec_mgr_set_default_param(), instead of changing the
>pjsip code directly.
I checked this, but in my case I don't reach method
pjmedia_vid_codec_mgr_set_default_param under debug.

6. About frame rate - th same as for codec param - I didn't get it under
debug.

7. quality and bandwidth: I changed bitrate in codec_desc (ffmpeg_codecs.c
line 254) up to 2048000 for average and 4096000 for maximum bit rate.
bandwidth for this case is 2048000 = 2 Mbps. - it's normal. Am I right? my
office network allows to work with 10/100 Mbps.

8. About my investigation: I have 3 devices, which were tested:
a) Microsoft NX-6000 web cam. resolution 800x600
b) special Screen capture filter, which grab my desctop with 10 FPS.
desktop resolution 1680x1050.
c) modified colorbar_dev which gets YUV I420 frames from another PC screen.
resolution 800x600
Configuration for PJSIP - is the same - profile-level-id  - is 31 0x1F.
output resolution 800x600.
for:
a) quality is quite fine. lost about 1% of packages. bitrate 1 Mbps(bitrate
was shown me by call statistics. I saw wrong duration. But bitrate looks
loke shown correctly).
b) THE SAME SETTINGS, but another device - Screen capture.
quality is not good. lost about 20-40% of packages. bitrate 200-350 kbps.
c) quality is awful. lost packages is more than 20% and I HAVE increased
delay between source and stream at iPad.
Increased mean that after start of translation - time difference is 2-3
seconds, after 10 seconds of streaming diff is 5-8 seconds, after 1 minute
of streaming the delay might be up to 20 seconds...
what might affects delay?
note, that commands arrive immediately.

Thank you, again.