H.264 video encoder confiduration

Good day!

Good news: for video call PJSIP->PJSIP with my "advanced" colorbar device I
achieved 1 Mbps bitrate, latency less than 1 second and ,at frame rate 10
FPS, my stream (at receivers PJSIP client) was the same as source.

I think that Dobango SDK may be the reason of the Main problem of my stream
configuration. And maybe it can't receive stream, which I send from PJSIP.

1. How can I simplify my (ffmpeg) encoder settings of RTP stream settings
to make possible Dobango to understand PJSIP's stream?

2. Or how should be Dobango SDK configurated as SIP client to integration
with PJSIP?