music on hold

Hello Mr. Gecko,

first of all, thank you very much for your prompt response.

I had the suspicion that something like that (https://github.com/GRMrGecko/VoiceMac/blob/master/Classes/VoiceBase/SIP/MGMSIPCall.m) needs to be done. - I was (and still am) not sure about the exact semantics of pjsua_call_set_hold(), though.

The reference manual is not very verbose on this either. - Do you have any insight with respect to the semantics and overall effects of

	pjsua_call_set_hold() - respectively: pjsua_call_reinvite()

versus:

	pjsua_conf_disconnect(0, conf_port);
	pjsua_conf_adjust_rx_level(conf_port, 0);

respectively:

	pjsua_conf_connect(0, conf_port);
	pjsua_conf_adjust_rx_level(conf_port, previousValue);

Also: 1) why do you mute the microphone instead of just disconnecting it as well? 2) I noticed that you do not disconnect the player's conf-port to stop the music - you just pjsua_player_destroy() it. Is this sufficient ?

Thank you very much in advance for helping me learn a bit!

Cheers,

Thomas

ps: (The typical scenario for all of this would be, where a second call (either incoming or outgoing) becomes involved and the currently active ("first") call shall be temporarily put on hold.)