Media Transport

Hello Everyone,

I am brand new to the SIP and Media stacks. I?read one of the frequently asked
questions about integrating video. That led me to modify the function in
endpoint.c for creating the endpoint SDP and this caused the successful 200 OK
message to get the audio and video to be sent to?their designated?ports.?From
what I understand, PJMEDIA?is?setup to recieve the incoming RTP packets with
audio from the network at the transport object (med_tp in the pjsua_call
struct). Then the previously defined media stream from session info are used?by
the sound device to get frames.?I know only one stream is?actually created which
is for the audio, but because of the SDP creation change I can see the RTP and
H264 packets being sent.

I also understand that a transport manager receives incoming packets?from the
network and passes them to the sip_endpoint that distributes them to its
registered modules. I am having difficulty understanding where to capture?H264
packets, so that I can pass them?to?another application to process them. When I
saw [?if(msg->type == PJSIP_REQUEST_MSG) ]??in?sip_endpoint, it suggested to me
that?only requests?get distributed to its modules and that the RTP and H264
media streams do not take this path. I am not sure if the dialog and invite
session are still involved in the process, but that is where the media transport
and stream information were created. All I am sure of is the some transport
somewhere has what I am looking for.

Any help clearing up my thoughts would be great!??

Thanks,

Scout735