Help required regarding audio recording!

Hello,

I have a specific requirement that I need to record both the incoming and
outgoing audio in a set of files with a time granularity i.e. suppose
after each 1 min the outgoing audio should be stored in out_XXX.wav and
the incoming audio to be stored in in_XXX.wav

I did previously performed file recording using --rec-file option with
pjsua application and then using cc to connect the audio port to the file
registered port after the call gets connected.

But now I need to automate the process with a certain granularity as
stated before. Do I need to insert any code into the pjsua_app.c file and
if so at which place/function to insert?

I will be very helpful if someone can give some hints so that I can
achieve my requirement!

Thanks!