[OT] 3G under Samsung Galaxy 5 and Galaxy Mini fail with UDP (RTP) traffic

I am no Android expert, but found some links while browsing WebRTC project..
WebRTC has Android Sound Driver for both Pre-2.3, using Java API, and 2.3
using OpenSles..

http://code.google.com/p/webrtc/source/browse/trunk/src/modules/audio_device/main/source/android/

and following file has some hack to support samsung device.. line 484-490,
Audio route between earpiece line 409-426, hope this helps to pjsip mailing
list for android developers..

http://code.google.com/p/webrtc/source/browse/trunk/src/modules/audio_device/main/source/android/org/webrtc/voiceengine/AudioDeviceAndroid.java

Regards
Atik