[OT] 3G under Samsung Galaxy 5 and Galaxy Mini fail with UDP (RTP) traffic

Hi,

Thanks for pointing this out. Actually, this hack is already included in
CSipSimple as "webRTC hack" in media settings (I included that one month
ago when I saw this source code ;) ).

Unfortunately, in most cases where there is actual problems (not already
solved by other hacks), it does not help.
It just confirms that samsung does weird things and that even google
engineers get hard to workaround stuff for these devices ;).

For info, csipsimple also had two implementation of the pjsip dev glue :
one that works with opensl-es and one with legacy java api.

After having webRTC AEC, AEC mobile and webRTC codecs working, I'm now
trying to wrap the webrtc device api for pjsip. That's not so easy cause
for now the project is not yet very documented.
However, I think it would be a great thing to be able to rely on their
stuff for maintainability, and may allow to address other platforms when
supported by webRTC.
I don't think it will help too much with problems there is on android
cause webRTC guys announced that android support is not official yet,
and besides, regarding code there is many thing not manage yet. -BTW,
the android source code of the stock sip application is by far more
interesting on that stuff-.

So for now, just like the OpenSL-ES implementation it would be just to
get prepared and wait for improvements on these projects. (OpenSL-ES
does not bring yet any improvement cause manufacturers keep pluging that
to the android media system).

I'm also trying to play with noise suppressor of webRTC - I'll keep the
mailing list in touch with this point too :)

Regards,
R?gis

Le 14/08/2011 17:17, atik a ?crit :