Create a PBX

Hey Benny,

Long time!  How are you doing?  I've seen post in the past that since
the media IO is performed using a single thread, that scaling it to a
vast number of channels may affect performance.  I'm just a noob
spectator in this list and in no way familiar with the code in this
regard so feel free to humiliate me publicly :-)

Joegen