PJSIP 1.8 with STUN, TURN and ICE

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 2:28 AM, Bradley Sweeney <brad.sweeney at gmail.com> wrote:
> The output shows that the turn server just keeps on making allocations and the eventually times out. Am I supposed to be catching these allocations from the turn server is some way or is PJSIP supposed to automatically deal with this?

Sorry but I don't get what you're saying above. How can the server
keeps on making allocations and eventually times out on its own?

> Wondering if there are known issues in regards to ICE, TURN and STUN with PJSIP 1.7 and 1.8 that I am not aware of or maybe I am just configuring things incorrectly.

I'm not aware of any issues with them, and currently we run older (svn
r130, dated nov '09) version of turnserver ourselves.

FYI here's what we do to use TURN:

./pjsua-x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu --use-ice --use-turn --turn-srv
TURNSRV:PORT --turn-user USER --turn-passwd PWD

Best regards,
 Benny