Connect two SIP clients

  Hello,

I am wondering if it is possible, to connect two clients, by a third party.
In example, I have an application running somewhere (imo not necessarily
a SIP client) and I have two SIP intercoms.
 From the application, I want to connect the two intercoms together. So
I guess I should sorta trick an INVITE to one of them, that says to
connect to the other intercom, and not my application.

Is this possible using PJSIP? Any pointers on how to accomplish this?

Thanks in advance,

Stefan