Compile pjsip to work for iphone simulator

Hi, I am trying to compile PJSIP 1.7 for the simulator and have set these
variables
I get the following error:
checking whether the C compiler works... no
aconfigure: error: in `xxxx/pjproject':
aconfigure: error: C compiler cannot create executables
See `config.log' for more details.

Any thougts