Reg how to send the RTP packets through the proxy server.

Thanks for the response.

Have checked in proxy server, rtp proxy is running and when proxy server
sends 200 Ok, the SDP packets from PJSIP includes the IP address of the
proxy server.
Still the sound/media are not transmitted to both PJMedia client and
reciever.
Have tested the same scenario with the yate client, audio/media is heard
both on the sender and reciever.
Is there any other config/code change that should taken care from PJSIP?

Thanks in advance