PJSIP Invited Auto Answer - NOTIFY Event: talk

Hi,

First of all - Thanks for your answers,
I'm using a Yealink T28 phones and I have a desktop application that can
make, hangup and answer calls is not a softphone - just a simple "phone
management" application, when I press the answer button on my application
the Yealink receive the Notify .. event: talk SIP request
and automatically answers the call,
my intention is to do the same with my pjsip based softphone application
instead of the Yealink phone.

Test 1 scenario :
Yealink login with user 3000
myAppli login with the same user 3000

Calling 3000 ( from other phone or softphone), Yealink rings, myAppli also
shows incoming call popup with the options : Answer, Reject
*if a press the answer button Yealink automatically answers the call*.

Test 2 scenario :
mySoftphone login with user 3000
myAppli login with the same user 3000

Calling 3000 ( from other phone or softphone), mySoftphone rings, myAppli
also shows incoming call popup with the options : Answer, Reject
*if a press the answer button in the PJSIP log file I see the incoming
Notify event:talk request but nothing happens - mySoftphone continue ringing
*.

Best regards