PJSIP Invited Auto Answer - NOTIFY Event: talk

Am 08.11.2010 14:14, schrieb John Poseidon:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to implement an invited auto answer function.
> The SIP server sends NOTIFY *Event: talk* requests,what I need is to
> create a callback for the incoming notify requests to catch the talk
> event ( I'm not sure is one already exists for that purpose )

Basically, there must not be a NOTIFY without subscription. Therefore,
if there is a function for generation of subscriptions, then this
function should also offer the callback.

IMO a NOTIFY is too complicated for auto-answer. You can do it much more
easier with adding a certain attribute (e.g. a header) to the INVITE.
This is for example what SNOM does. Just google for it, eg:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+cmd+page
http://asterisk.snom.com/index.php/Asterisk_1.4/Intercom
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Polycom+auto-answer+config