pjsua_acc_get_info bad info.state ? - How to specify "Endgerätetyp" ?

Hello Thomas,

Please find the explanation of your quries

*1)* "*pjsua_acc_info::status*"  gives the last status code received by the
user-agent for the *REGISTER* request (REGISTER request may be for
registration or un-registration) status code 200 means Success for the
REGISTER rrequest.

*2) * According to SIP specification difference between registration and
un-registration request  is expire time send by the user-agent if expire
time is >0 then request is for registration otherwise for un-registration.
    Expires header in the registration request indicate registration refresh
interval

*3) Sipgates web-site gives the status name of the user-agent currently
register with the sipgate. you can give name of the pjsua user-agent by just
changing few lines of code *
*
*
app_cfg.user_agent = pj_str("<*THOMAS USER AGENT*>");

Thanks and Regards
Sushil Kumar
*
*