pjsua_acc_get_info bad info.state ? - How to specify "Endgerätetyp" ?

Hello,

being new to pjsip, I have three questions:

1) Following up on an issue raised by Peter Lukac (p.lukac at emtest.sk)  on Jan-25-2010:

In order to distinguish between a register or un-register situation inside of the  "cb.on_reg_state" CallBack,  following the reference manual, I queried "pjsua_acc_info::status"  for "Last registration status code." - According to the manual, the status code is supposed to be zero, when "...the account is currently not registered. Any other value indicates the SIP status code of the registration."

Well, just as Peter experienced, the status code is 200, when the account is un-registered. - What are the exact semantics of the status code? Where is our (Peter's and mine) misunderstanding?

2) In his response to Peter, Benny recommends to check the "expires" field to achieve the purpose described above. - Unfortunately, the reference manual is not very detailed with respect to the semantics of this field: "An up to date expiration interval for account registration session." - So, here is the question: What does "expires" indicate, exactly? My guess is: expiration time in seconds. If this is correct, checking (pjsua_acc_info.expires < 1) should reliably indicate: UNREGISTERED. - Is this assumption correct?

3) After registering an account with sipgate.de, you can check the online status of the concerned SIP account on sipgates web-site. Their record typically also indicates the type of the registered device (Endger?tetyp, e.g. "AVM FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7170").
Question: How can I specify an "Endger?tetyp" for my softphone, since "pjsua_acc_add()" does not seem to provide that option?

Thank you very much in advance!

Cheers

Thomas