From: pjsip-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pjsip-bounces at lists.pjsip.org]
On Behalf Of Fabio Pietrosanti (naif)
Sent: den 24 mars 2010 17:04
To: pjsip list
Subject: Re: Debugging RTP packets sending

In my situation i use FreeSWITCH.org that make by default RTP media relay by
dynamically discovering if the peer is behind nat or not.
I also force FS to act as a proxy for the media.

Now something it's not working, FS does not receive RTP packets of one leg.

I need to find out what PJSIP is sending out to the FS (that is not
receiving anything), also to understand if PJSIP is sending something and if
it's sending something if the target IP/PORT is correct (on SDP attribute it
seems correct).

Fabio