Debugging RTP packets sending

Am 24.03.2010 16:31, schrieb Fabio Pietrosanti (naif):
> Unfortunately it's not possible to use wireshark.
>
> Packets are directly sent to GPRS wan interface of a Nokia S60 phone
> runing Symbian OS where no single network analyzer exists.
> My problems exists only in GPRS and UMTS but not in Wifi (that's the
> only environment where i can use a network analyzer).

Sounds like either there is bug somewhere (pjsip or S60) when using the
GPRS interface or the operator uses a strange NAT/FW.

If it is a NAT/FW problem than it is strange as usually sending is fine,
but receiving makes problems.

some ideas:
- test with another operator
- maye the operator has a FW with broken SIP ALG. You could try putting
freeswitch on another port (not 5060) and make sure that pjsip is alos
not using port 5060
- if it is a NAT/FW problem of the operator you should be able to
trigger it also by using for example pjsip on a PC and use the mobile
phone as GRPS-dial-up for the PC.

regards
klaus