Ring Tone in symbian_ua

Hi,

I have no idea about CMdaAudioPlayerUtility API. Just FYI, pjsua
sample app implements ringtone by creating wave player port and
register it to the conference bridge (or audio switch when
APS/VAS-Direct is used). Connecting this port to port 0 will play the
ringtone, disconnecting it will stop the ringtone.

BR,
nanang