Unable to find default audio device (PJMEDIA_EAUD_NODEFDEV) [status=420006]

hello Samuel,
                       Thanks for the reply, now I can see the iphone_dev.o
inside the output of pjmedia-audiodev-arm-apple-darwin9, but still the
problem of not getting default audio device is getting.
Is there a way to set iphone_dev as the default audio device. Still
confusing what am I missing.

Regards
Elangbam Johnson