PJSUA on iPhone

iptel.org replied with 488 Not Acceptable Here.

>From RFC 3261 (http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3261):

21.4.26 488 Not Acceptable Here

   The response has the same meaning as 606 (Not Acceptable), but only
   applies to the specific resource addressed by the Request-URI and the
   request may succeed elsewhere.

21.6.4 606 Not Acceptable

   The user's agent was contacted successfully but some aspects of the
   session description such as the requested media, bandwidth, or
   addressing style were not acceptable.

Alexei