pb with header Route

Am 15.06.2010 15:27, schrieb hassen Hadj amor:

> It's the same on the 200 ok ,

so the problem is not pjsip, but somewhere else

 > what do you mean by proxy ? P-CSCF ?
> because I'm using openIMSCore
> and the same code work correctly in his original version but when I
> change the transporter , I have this pb.

so it would be better to ask on openims mailing list.

it is rather easy to find out where the problem happens. Just sniff on
all CSCFs, analyze the Route headers of incoming and outgoing messages
and you will spot which component behaves wrong.

Then, check the config of this component.

Or maybe you are inserting wrong Route headers during the initial INVITE.

regards
klaus