WAV file player EOF callback (python ...again)

Hello!

I'm currently writing a little script that simply accepts incoming
calls and plays a WAV file to each of the calls.
This works fine, but I want to hang up the call when the WAV file has
finished playing.
 From what I understand one can register a callback with the C API
that informs the user when playback of the file has finished.
However I didn't find anything similar in the Python bindings, or did I
oversee something?

I had the idea of simply finding out how long the WAV file is in advance
and then arm a timer
upon an incoming call, so that when I get the timer callback I just hang
up the call; but this
would in my eyes be the "dirty" way as there already seems
to be the facility in the PJ lib for that.

Any hints or help is appreciated, thanks!

Best regards,
Andreas

--
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Andreas Wehrmann