How do I detect if early media ringtone should be used or not?

Hi,

I have a problem to find the correct place to do the detection if early
media ringtone should be used or not.
I would like to have one place where it is decided which ringtone to play.
Local ringtone or early media ringtone.

I thought that using callback "pjsua_var.ua_cfg.cb.on_call_state"  and in
state PJSIP_INV_STATE_EARLY whould be a good place to do this.
But unfortunalety the SDP data has not yet been parsed.
Once SDP has been parsed, there is a callback to
"mod_inv.cb.on_media_update". This could most likely kick in the early
media. But we do not get here if we do not have the SDP header in 18x
messages. Hence no common place.
Is "pjsua_var.ua_cfg.cb.on_call_tsx_state" the correct place to decide this?

This must be a common issue. What is best practise? Or have I missunderstood
something obvious here?

Best Regards,
Ken