Unable to get SDP from media Endpoint Object is busy

hi All ,

i had create an transporter for the re-invite msg  in a new method "*
acquire_call2*" . but when I store the content in the  call->med_tp , an
error message <Unable to get SDP
from media Endpoint : Object is busy (PJ_BUSY) [70011 ] >  and the sip
re-invite message will not be sent ?

How can i change the transport without having this problem ? what is the
mean endpoint and the job of this module?

my mean object , is to send an re-invite message on my second network
interface with different information (such address , contact , different
SDP...)
i create the transporter with the function <pjsua_transport_create2 >
instead of pjsua_transport_create2 to take the address of the second
interface

Thanks