bluetooth and iphone

Ok I changed my function to this:

- (void)setBluetoothEnabled:(BOOL)enable
{
  pjmedia_aud_dev_route route = PJMEDIA_AUD_DEV_ROUTE_BLUETOOTH;
  pjsua_snd_set_setting(PJMEDIA_AUD_DEV_CAP_INPUT_ROUTE,
                        &route, PJ_TRUE);
}

Now my bluetooth handset makes a beep sound when the above function executes and I hear some static for 1 second and then becomes silent, the output and input is still routed to the iPhone however. Is there something I am doing wrong?

Anyone managed to get bluetooth working on the iPhone?