Handling 423 Registration Too Brief in PJSUA

Hi,
I made an investigation on possibilities of handling 423 response in
PJSUA and found out that there is no chance. The only info I can get is
that last response to REGISTER was 423, but nothing more. The only place
where I could browse response headers is in PJSUA's regc_cb (callback
passed in pjsip_regc_create).

Is anyone interested in solving the issue? In similar previous thread
two ways to go were proposed: 1) introducing on_reg_state2 PJSUA
callback with more information, 2) handle 423 in the same way as 401,

If you decide to make a patch, could you tell me, whether can I expect
it in 1.0.x branch as well?

Greetings and thanks
- Vali