Handling 423 Registration Too Brief in PJSUA

Nobody stops you to make your application read a header in the
response and then register again with the expected expires value.
Pjsip gives you all the control, you must do some work on your
application side to achieve what you want.

So this is not a bug in PJSIP, it is logic you must build explicitly
into your client.

Adrian