Handling 423 Registration Too Brief in PJSUA

Hi,

I came across an issue with Alcatel gateway. It was discussed in thread
"RX msg 423 Interval Too Brief":
http://lists.pjsip.org/pipermail/pjsip_lists.pjsip.org/2008-January/001198.html

Shortly: Client (PJSUA) sends REGISTER request with Expires header, but
the server answers 423 Registration Too Brief with Min-Expires header.
As a consequence client should send new REGISTER request with new value
of Expires, but PJSUA neither does so itself nor exposes the Min-Expires
value to the user. I am writing about version 1.0.x and do not know how
it works in 1.x branch.

Can you suggest a clean solution of the situation while going deep as
little as possible? Utilizing pjsua_internal.h is okay for me.

Thanks
- Vali