[patch] Support for cancelling re-INVITEs

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 8:23 AM, Sa?l Ibarra Corretg?
<saul at ag-projects.com> wrote:
> Hi Benny,
>
> While developing SIPSIMPLE using PJSIP as the SIP stack we wanted to have
> some flexibility for handling re-INVITE requests. There are several patches
> already waiting to be merged in ticket 817
> (http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/ticket/817) and this patch should complete the
> missing part.
>
> The attached patch builds and sends a CANCEL request to an ongoing
> re-INVITE. I made the patch and tested on PJSIP 1.0.x version, but AFAIS
> there should be no problem in applying it to latest trunk.
>
> Hope you find it useful and if appropriate please consider it for inclusion
> on the main tree.

Thanks for the patch. I haven't looked at it yet, but I've attached it
to ticket #817 for now, hopefully this will make it in 1.6 (as you
know, this has been delayed since 1.3, but that's because this is
difficult :).

Cheers
 Benny