Fwd: pjsua_wince no rtp packets issue on emulator

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: megha paliwal <meghapaliwal015@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 6:46 PM
Subject: pjsua_wince no rtp packets issue on emulator
To: pjsip at lists.pjsip.org

Hi

I am trying to run PJSUA_WINCE on Windows mobile 5.0 Smartphone Emulator.
And facing issues in outgoing rtp packets when i make a call from emulator
to xlite .

*Test environment is as follows*
*
*
*a) Microsoft Visual Studio 2005.*
*b) Windows mobile 5.0 Smartphone Emulator .*
*c) Source code pjproject-1.5.5 taken from www.pjsip.org.*
*d)Compiled and build using the procedure depicted on "getting started help"
provided on www.pjsip.org.*
*
*
*smartphone emulator ----------> sip express router -------------------->
xlite*
     (sip client)                                (sip server)
               (sip client)

1) Registration to server works fine .
2) Invite session works fine .After 200 OK is received from xlite and  ACK
sent by emulator  ,a flood of  rtp packets are received from  xlite  to
 emulator and  I can hear some voice (not very clear ). But in response when
I speak on microphone only few
(about 10) packets are sent by emulator to xlite and no voice is generated
.As a result a BYE is sent by xlite to emulator and call terminates.

Really no Idea of how to approach to this problem
Any help in this regard will be appreciated.

Regards
Megha