[patch] Support for cancelling re-INVITEs

Hi Benny,

While developing SIPSIMPLE using PJSIP as the SIP stack we wanted to
have some flexibility for handling re-INVITE requests. There are several
patches already waiting to be merged in ticket 817
(http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/ticket/817) and this patch should complete
the missing part.

The attached patch builds and sends a CANCEL request to an ongoing
re-INVITE. I made the patch and tested on PJSIP 1.0.x version, but AFAIS
there should be no problem in applying it to latest trunk.

Hope you find it useful and if appropriate please consider it for
inclusion on the main tree.

Kind regards,

--
Sa?l Ibarra Corretg?