No Audio with Aastra PBX

Hi Benny,

have looked at the traces I sent? We looked with Aastra engineers at the trace and they saw that RTCP seams to come early. We tested on several computers and saw that it sometimes works. It looks like a threading/timing problem in pjsip?

The hardware phones are Aastra IP-Phones sending media directly to PC with pjmedia stack.

Regards

Michael.