pj_pool_t

Hi all;
As the allocations from pj_pool_t are released when pj_pool_release is
called, when I allocate some space continuously from the pool, can not get
it released continuously also. And this results in high memory usage.

Well it might be a design issue but, allocations are so small and pj_pool
can not be bound to an easily destroyable container altogether.

So have you ever encountered such an issue and if so, how did you solved?
What can I do without sacrificing pj_pool performance instead of using
malloc etc.

Thanks
--
Kabil Akp?nar