"on_incoming_call" called twice for the same accountID issuing distinct callIDs

Hi Klaus,

thank you very much for the suggestion, I set cfg.allow_contact_rewrite to 'NO'(0), and it works beautifully!

A very nice side-effect: It also solves the other issue "iOS4: no local-audio on incoming call - depending on	provider", I posted yesterday. - I will go ahead post an answer to that issue myself .

Thanks again!

-Thomas