Pseudo ICE feature request for GTalk XMPP interop

On Behalf Of bo shi
> Sent: Sunday, 12 December 2010 12:21 AM
> To: pjsip list
> Subject: Re: Pseudo ICE feature request for GTalk XMPP interop
>
>   I am interest in xmpp and pjnath integration, and have port gloox lib to
pj platform, but the sad thing
> is gtalk does not follow jingle XEPs. You analysize the gtalk traffic to
talk with?

Yes it's unfortunate that GTalk doesn't implement the jingle spec yet. If it
did the pjsip ICE/RTP implementation would most likely work with GTalk out
of the box.

This page http://code.google.com/apis/talk/call_signaling.html has a high
level overview of how the GTalk XMPP call signalling works. I've attached a
trace showing call set up and teardown for a GTalk XMPP call (the SIP
packets are not show although I can add them in if anyone is interested).

Regards,
Aaron