pjsip - symbian media packets

hi all

i want to send the packets to my RTP packets to my rtp server

i dont know where these packets are framed and the how they are send to the
server.by default those packets are send to the actual

sip servers not to my proxy server even though the outbound proxy is
configured.

how the media packets are framed in the pjsip - media stack .?

how the destination address of the media packets are determined .. ?

please any one tell me how to do this.. ?