Announcing SIP outbound support (RFC 5626)

Hi all,

Just to inform that we have added support for SIP outbound (RFC 5626)
in the trunk, which will appear in 1.8.10. It supports TCP and TLS,
but not UDP (but this is the usage that matters anyway). We've tested
this against three different proxies on the last SIPit27 and it seems
to work just fine.

By default, support for SIP outbound is announced in the REGISTER
request. If the registrar supports outbound, then we will not perform
the re-registration to update Contact, otherwise we will do that, as
usual.

One pjsua account can only have one flow. If you wish to create
multiple flows for a single AOR, just create different pjsua
account(s) with the same settings except different proxy and
outbound's reg-id values (the --proxy and --outb-rid pjsua cmdline
options, respectively)

Enjoy! :-)

Best regards,
?Benny