Buffer problem

2010/8/17 R?gis Montoya <r3gis.3r at gmail.com>:
> Don't worry, I have already the good config_site set. (And recently
> optimized).
> Everything is just fine with all other codecs (and even better, I have also
> ported the g729 port from samuel and also work really fine) GSM, speex etc
> are fine too. Nexus One has a 1GHz CPU and should be enough to support ilbc.
>
> My point is just a report to help the developer to find out what is going
> wrong with ilbc. There is maybe a regression or something bad with it.
> That's really strange that 20ms is really good and 30ms become absolutely
> unusable? Isn't it?
> But if we can support ilbc (as it is announced on the main page of pjsip),
> it would be really cool. Well not a necessity but if somebody has an idea on
> how to quickly fix it.

The iLBC mode is set to 30ms by default, and I don't recall having any
problems with this mode..

What peer did you use for the test?

According to the spec, if any of the agent uses mode 30, then the
other must also use mode 30, even though it initially indicates that
it uses mode 20 in its SDP. It could be that the peer is still using
mode 20 even though you've set your mode to 30.

And yes we used to have this problem in the past, but this was fixed
months/year ago, so as long as you have relatively recent pjsip
version you should be okay.

This can be easily verified by looking at the .pcap capture.

Cheers
 Benny