FMTP attribute value is not shown in pjmedia_session object

Hi

 I am using PJSIP to develop a small voip application. Although I am using
my own speex media library to encode, decode and play audio but I still
initialized the speex library provided by pjsip so that its easier for me to
make/parse SDP. I added an "fmtp" attribute to the SDP using *?**
pjmedia_sdp_media_add_attr**?* to send speex bit rate information (2150,
3950, 5950 etc) of the encoder. I can see that the attribute is added
properly but on the remote system where I call function *?
pjmedia_session_info_from_sdp?* the session object doesnt show any
information about the fmtp attribute. Any ideas whats happening.

 Thanks & Regards,

Gurinder

privileged information for the sole use of the person or entity to whom this
message was originally addressed. Any review, e-transmission dissemination
or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error kindly delete this e-mail from your
records. If it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without
proper authority, please notify us immediately at netadmin at patni.com and
delete this mail.