Siphon - No SDP in initial INVITE causes no voice path

Hi,

The SDP offer/answer seemed fine on both scenarios. Perhaps it's just
that the audio device was not working properly, e.g: playing callback
never/rarely invoked, as lots of this line occur in the log:
--
Master/sound  N samples reduced, buf_cnt=M
--

As currently iPhone audio device has not been officially supported,
it works.

BR,
nanang