Siphon - No SDP in initial INVITE causes no voice path

Hi All,

I was hoping someone has come across this issue and found a fix for it or can point me in the right direction.

In the PABX I am connecting to I cannot hear the person who called me but
they can hear me.

Debugging a bit more, it seems like the cause is because in this PABX it
does not include the SDP in the initial INVITE message. The SDP is sent
much later. I have another SIP client and it has no problem handling this.

I have attached two logs. One log is where the SDP is not in the initial
INVITE (connecting to the PABX which has this characteristics). In this
case there is no voice path in Siphon.

The second log is to another test PABX where the SDP is included in the
initial INVITE. In this case there is no issue with voice paths in Siphon.
Is this a known issue with PJSIP?
Regards,
Rukshan.