How to implement a multicast paging agent using PJSIP

Hi,

Use the stram util example....
which needs a tweak for using the multicast support which is there in some
pjsip discussions.
Using that generate a conference port for thta stream.....
and when an incoming call comes in just conference these two streams...

Ravi