How to implement a multicast paging agent using PJSIP

Hi,

I'm going to implement a SIP user agent which can support multicast
paging using PJSIP. This means, when an incoming call arrives,

this UA should answer it automatically and put all received RTP packages
to the preconfigured multicast address/port,

that will be a one-way RTP stream and I know some SIP phones like Aastra
53i can listening on these multicast addresses

and automatically play the RTP stream on its speaker.

Because I don't have any experience on PJSIP, I wonder does anyone have
similar development experience, or have any idea about

how to use PJSIP to implement such a function? I think probably the main
task will be transferring all received RTP packets to a specific
multicast address.

Thanks in advance.

~Gary