CSipSimple : Pjsip port + Application for Android

Ok,

So this two codecs will be the first i'll try to build and integrate.

I have already tried to integrate the speex codec but I think that I have
not the good parameters in configuration : I get a metallic voice; so I
postponed the integration of any codec after the alpha release.
I think that the big deal is to properly configure the codec parameters for
mobile. I have to dive into this page I think :
https://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/PJMEDIA-MIPS and also look how they are
configured in symbian and windows mobile.

Is there another referring documentation about codecs configuration?