Video Support in PJSIP

Dear mailing list,

My last post initiated some offline discussion.

Sharing the video code is of benefit only if there is a global
development interest in the community, keeping the project alive as
open-source.

A thinkable approach would be to create a video branch in the pjsip
repository, and keep working jointly towards a pjsip-based video phone.
(Preferably highly customizable, as there is a large research community
interest).

The general question is, if the pjsip.org maintainers are interested in
supporting video in their client? After answering this question, we
could discuss the next steps.

Cheers,

Blazej Lewcio