Activex with pjsip

> I agree to the AxIS service in vista but that is by default Off and the
> users of Vista will not find this advanced techinical service to enable.

Yes, in Vista AxIS was off by default, but in Windows 7 it's ON by
default. Some other changes in Win 7 for AxIS include prompt
reductions (UAC nags you a bit less now), AxIS is present on all SKU's
(in Vista it was available only on Business, Enterprise, and
Ultimate), IE calls AxIS for protected admins as well while in Vista
it was only for standard users.

> and then what do you say about the activeX compatibilty on the mozilla and
> other browsers than IE do they support it anyhow.

I wasn't commenting on usability of ActiveX in Mozilla.

Cheers,
Hitesh